Located in historic Marblehead, Massachusetts at 122 Washington St and founded in 1956, Joe Greene Insurance has become one of the fastest growing agencies on the North Shore of Boston. From the beginning, we have known one important fact about the insurance business – it’s a business based on trust.
Joe Greene Insurance is committed to delivering the highest quality property and casualty insurance products to individuals and businesses in Eastern Massachusetts. Our aim is to act as a trusted advisor to each of our clients. Through continuous professional development and partnerships with the leading insurance carriers we will provide superior protection to our clientele. Our promise to put client first and above all else is what separates us from our peers. We will deliver superior service with each client contact.
PLEDGE OF PERFORMANCE
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.